Wondering Betel Nut villages by bike & Boat
Tour Code: RTM-MDT-05
Duration: 8 hours ( approx. )
Destinations: Mrauk U, Myanmar
Pick Up/ Drop: Your hotel in Mrauk U
Price: From US$ 66
- Pick up from your hotel at 08:00 am and starts to fit your mountain bike on the off road out of the Mrauk U. On the way detour Khami tribe village of their ways of life.
- Observe rural people life at the Betel palm tree farm village. You will have experience unusual thick Betel palm tree farm garden and living style of village.
- Enjoy the lunch at a house in the palm tree farms
- Boat about 1 hour to a village and ride bike for 9 km back to Mrauk U
Set off to bike to explore off road ride to the Huge Betel nut palm gardening farm across the bustling Mrauk U out skirt villages and enjoy cycling along the off the beaten road. En route visit Portuguese department store which was one of the main trade center during the hey days Arakanese Kingdom. You have an opportunity to visit Khami trip village. After some while visiting proceed to push the pedal of bicycle to Betel nut farming villages. It is very interesting to see the their farm and ways of life which is out of the Mrauk U city as untouched. You will be very impressed how big betel nut palm trees plantation. At the front of village you could see the some girls, ladies come and carry water with water pots from the common water pond. Walk in the village and tracing the tradition of betel chewing as betel nut is one of the role in our Myanmar daily life. It would be very enjoyable cooking and having lunch at the Betel nut palm tree garden. In the afternoon, Hop on your bike to ride then board your bike on the local small boat and touring along the shallow creeks around the Betel nut palms gardens. When you arrive a small village, get out and ride on again to return back Mrauk U with sunset atmosphere.
End of our services..!!!
|Pax||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|
|Price in US$||U$ 166||U$ 105||U$ 87||$ 76||$ 72||$ 66|
Our services include:
- English Speaking Guide for 1 day
- Home cooked Lunch at garden
- Private Mountain bike full day sightseeing
- Boat ride to a village along the shallow creek
- Bottled water and refreshing towel
Our Services do not include:
- Mrauk U Zone fee
- Mrauk U Museum fee
- Dinner at restaurant
- Personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned
- Visits not mentioned in the program