Explore the architecture value of Mrauk U ( Half day walking tour ).
Tour Code: RTM-MDT-06
Duration: 4 hours
Destinations: Mrauk U, Myanmar
Pick Up/ Drop: Your hotel in Mrauk U
Price: From US$ 28
- Pick up from your hotel at 08:00 am and walking tour the must see of Mrauk U, built during the golden imperious period. The most landmark temples will be visited in your sightseeing such as Shitthaung, Andaw, Radana Htutkanthein, Lay Myat Hnar temple, visit Thet tribe village
This morning sightseeing will start from your hotel at 08:00 am and then you are to start walking tour heading to taste of local market to touch local ways of life. Then short walk to excavated Mrauk U Royal Palace site which is now only ground left, date back to the 16th century and pay a visit the Archaeological museum there display the artistic stone carving sculptures, the collection of Bronze Buddha images, old coins, model of Mrauk U. Take a trishaw to farther towards to Shitthaung temple, Mrauk U’s most famous shrine and testament to the height of King Min Bin ‘s power, before visiting other fascinating sites of the northern group, Andawthein temple as octagonal shape which closely located just north east of Shitthaung temple, Ratanabon Pagoda, solid stupa and very fascinating architecture of Htukanthein Temple known as ordination hall. Just behind of Htukannthein temple is another Lay Myat Hnar temple, the first temple of Maruk U dynasty, built in 1430 by the founder of Mrauk U, King Min Saw Mon.
We’ll stop to drink a fresh coconut juice at a local tea shop with the locals. Visit home cottage industry of making bamboo hat with palm leaves. Lunch at the local restaurant and return back to your hotel.
End of our services!!!
|Pax||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|
|Price in US$||$ 76||$ 47||$ 39||$ 36||$ 32||$ 28|
Our services include:
- English Speaking Guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Trishaw riding from market to Sakyamanaung pagoda
- Coconut fresh juice is served at the local tea shop
- Bottled water and refreshing towel during sightseeing
- 2 Bottles of drinking water
Our Services do not include:
• Mrauk U Zone fee US$ 5
• Mrauk U Museum fee US$ 5
• Dinner at restaurant
• Personal expenses
• Any other items not mentioned
• Visits not mentioned in the program