Terms and Conditions
All bookings should be made directly with “Road To Mrauk U Travels & Tours Co., Ltd”
Contact Person : Tin ( Director )
Road To Mrauk U Travels & Tours
No. 10/A, 1st Flr Zambutheingi Str, Bo Kan Nyunt Qt, Thingangyun Township, Yangon, Union of Myanmar.
Tel :+95 9 450048813, +95 9 249291348 ( Hot Line ), +95 1 8550046
Email :[email protected]
Payment & Deposit
-A deposit of ( 30% ) of tour value per person by bank transfer is required upon confirmation of your booking and. Once deposit is received it is understood that you have read, understood and accepted all our terms and conditions. The bank draft or wire transfer to our bank account and will let you know our bank details at the time of our confirmation.
-The remaining balance of the tour value ( 70% ) is due and payable to Road To Mrauk U Travels & Tours one month in advance to the trip’s start date and will be notified to you in your confirmation of booking . Prices are not guaranteed until payment have been made in full and documents have been processed and issued to you.
-Failure to pay in full by the due date may result in the automatic cancelation of your booking without refund of deposit paid.
– Bookings made within 30 days of scheduled departure require full payment upon confirmation of your booking.
Traveling with child
Free of charge for child under the age of 2 years traveling with two paying adults and sharing with the same room with them.
– Domestic airfare for child and any other transport charged by per pax will be collected additionally for the child between the age of 2 to 5 years traveling with two paying adults and sharing with the same room.Fr
– Domestic airfare for child, meals (if requested ), entrance fees ( if requested in the services ) an any other transport charged by per pax will be collected additionally for the child between the age of 6 to ten years traveling with two paying adults and sharing with the same room .
– Additional charges of extra bed , domestic airfare for child , meals ( if requested ), entrance fees and any other transport charged by per pax will be collected for the age of the child between 11 to 15 years sharing with the same room of two paying adults .
– Child at the age of 16 years will be charged as an adult.
– Please be prepared to show appropriate identification clearly as per mentioned on Passport .
Unused services & Refund
– We, Road To Mrauk U Travels & Tours, would not accept any refunds or exchanges which is related to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services include in the tour prices which are not used by tour members.
– After receiving deposit, we will send the official cash receipt for deposit paid to us and all travel documents will be sent to you through email 3 days after full payment or remaining balance of tour value have been received.
– The reservation which is cancelled by Panoramic Myanmar Tours will be refunded to the bank account which is used at the time you are booking with us .
– Cancellation process could take minimum 1 month since you receive confirmation. To cancel or refund to be authorize, some domestic air tickets should be paid back to the airline. In this case, it may take longer your refund request resolved and most airlines do not accept refund in case your paying is partially used.
Insurance & Liability
– It is strongly recommended to insure against cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, loss or damage to personal property, loss or damage to luggage. Neither the Company nor persons acting for, through or on behalf of the Company shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any cause whatsoever and without restricting the generality of the foregoing shall particularly not be responsible for loss or damage arising from any errors or omissions contained in its brochure or other literature, late or non-confirmation or acceptance of reservations, loss or damage caused by delays, accidents, sickness, injury or death, whether caused by negligence or not.
– The Company may, at its discretion and without any liability or cost to itself, at any time cancel or terminate a passenger’s reservation and in particular without limiting the generality of the foregoing it shall be entitled to do so in the event of the illness or the illegal or the incompatible behavior of the passenger, who shall in such circumstances not be entitled to any refund.
– When you have any special requests ( Such as diet, allergy or room type ). Should you inform us at the time of booking. And your request will be delivered to relevant parties and we will try to accommodate all your special requests. However, it is not ensured that all your requests will be satisfied. We are not obliged to satisfy all your special request.
– You are requested to confirm us when booking with us if you or any members of your group has any medical problems or being disable which may affect tour or other tour members. If we revealed that there are any members of your groups have medical problems, we have the right to cancel or change your tours in case there are safety requirement.
Modification & Discontinuous services
– Road To Mrauk U Travels & Tours also reserves the right to modify or reverse the original program in the interest of the clients and weather condition It may substitute flights with train or coach services when deemed necessary due to circumstances unforeseen or beyond its control. However, it will always make full endeavors’ to keep up the original tour program and arrangement.
Road To Mrauk U Travels & Tours has a full authority to modify or discontinue services to clients who behave illegally such obscene, racial offense or sexual harassment toward our employees and agents.
Cancellation / Amendment to a booking
– Road To Mrauk U Travels & Tours has a full authority to modify or discontinue services to clients who behave illegally such obscene, racial offense or sexual harassment toward our employees and agents.
Cancellation Policy of Road To Mrauk U Travels & Tours
– The date of cancellation shall be deemed to be the date (Monday – Friday) on which the written notification is received in the Road To Mrauk U Travels & Tours offices which issued the confirmation.
• 30 days or more prior to departure, 50% of the deposit will be forfeited – the balance will be refunded according to the suppliers’ discretion.
• 29 – 15 days prior to departure, 50% of the tour cost will be forfeited.
• 14 days or less prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost will be forfeited.
PLEASE NOTE: Any of the suppliers’ specific conditions that vary from the above will apply.
Road To Mrauk U Travels & Tours Co., Ltd acts only as the agent for the passenger is regard to travel whether by rail-road, motor-coach, boat, airplane or any other means of transport and assume no liability for any loss, injury, or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring program. It can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to accident, delay or changes in air or other services, sickness, weather, strike or other causes beyond its control. Participation in the tour implies the tourists’ agreement to the above conditions.
Road To Mrauk U Travels also reserves the right to modify or reverse the original program in the interest of the clients. It may substitute flights with train or coach services when deemed necessary due to circumstances unforeseen or beyond its control. However, it will always make full endeavors’ to keep up the original tour program and arrangement.
Changes to your tours by us
– We do hope and expect to serve you all the services we have confirmed to you upon receipt of your booking. However, these services, such as airlines and hotels are provided by various independent suppliers for whom we have no direct control. Once in a while, changes have to be made and we reserve the rights to do so at any time and shall advise you as quickly as possible.
Changes to your tour circumstance beyond your control
We will not be liable to pay any compensation if we are forced to cancel or in any way change your holiday as a result of unusual or unforeseen situations outside our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care.
– These include unavoidable technical problems with transport, operational decision of air carriers, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural disaster, bad weather, fire, epidemic , threatened or actual terrorist activities or war.
– Due to the rather unpredictable current or our economy and regular fluctuation in the local currency ( Myanmar Kyat ) and US dollar exchange rate, we are only able to guarantee prices of our tours provided that the full balance is paid within 2weeks of confirming the booking and paying a deposit.
– After 4 weeks , we reserve the right to change the cost of the tour to reflect any changes in the exchange rate.
Hotel cancellation will be subjected apply to the policy of receptive hotels.
All the rates are quoted in US Dollar NET .